Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide support and telehealth services to you during the period of lockdown. Following the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, we closed our four offices on March 31, 2020. We are pleased to inform you that we will re-open to provide in-person services on MONDAY JUNE 1, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. All guidelines provided by our Ministry of Health will be adhered to. Thank you for your continued support of our service.
Elder Associates Limited has taken the following precautions to protect our clients, Care Team members, vendors and members of our community to help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in counselling/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Each person entering our premises must wear a mask.
- Our Care Team members maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands upon arrival at our office.
- Hand sanitizers that contain at least 60% alcohol are available in the waiting room, counselling/testing rooms and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room and office.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens, clipboards and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Thank you for your cooperation.