In light of the current ever-changing global COVID-19 pandemic, we at Elder Associates Limited hope that you, your families, and your extended community are healthy and safe during these unprecedented times.
Elder Associates Limited would like to assure you that we remain operational and continue to support our client needs.
We take this opportunity to emphasize our remote counselling options such as video messaging, telephone, or email correspondence:
- For video options, sessions can be face-to-face using a secure online platform such as Zoom, doxy.me, or Microsoft Teams for the scheduled session. No download is necessary.
- For telephone options, the counsellor will call clients at an agreed time on an identified preferred phone number.
- Clients may also utilize services through email by
- sending an outline of current concerns or
- noting concerns over a period of time and then sending them to the counsellor. He/she will respond within 48 hours of receipt of the email
Appointments continue to be scheduled during our regular business hours of 8am – 4pm daily. Limited in-person sessions will be available based on client clinical needs. We look forward to resuming full in-person services when it is safe to do so.
Thank you for providing us the opportunity to continue to serve efficiently and effectively, as we consolidate all available resources to meet our clients’ needs.